Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Songs: Paranoia Agent - Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seV2DwFu3Lg&feature=player_embedded
Been watching so much anime recently, really loving it. Thanks to Allegra's suggestion on Twitter, I've started watching Paranoia Agent, and it's really strange, but interesting. This is the opening song, and damn do I love it.

No links for a show I've only just started and don't have the soundtrack for. Sorry.
Links:
Paranoia Agent

Hey, if you guys have any recommendations for great anime, I'm always on the lookout, especially if it's free. I'm a big fan of the sci-fi stuff (really enjoyed Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and Steins;Gate) but am flexible and open. Other stuff I've loved: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Samurai Champloo (which is the top spot).

I intend to get more than just the Pixel Art Lesson up this week, even if I don't finish my work on the Monk I'm gonna post him. Plus, I think I have some recent art laying around I can showcase. Lastly, I'm nearing the point where I can actually unveil my Binding of Isaac Let's Play.
Later folks.
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment