Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pre-Go Play Northwest Post

If you live in Seattle and still have a free couch this weekend, I would love it if you would contact me!



Gurren Lagann was absurd and just kept topping itself. I thought I was gonna abandon after Kamina died, but no, it somehow kept escalating in the right way. Unlike Kill la Kill, Gainax actually managed to hold onto the escalation through the end without it becoming gibberish.

Anyway, I'm gonna be at Go Play NW over the weekend! If you don't know what that is, it's a story game convention in Seattle. It was my first ever convention two years ago and is still my favorite. I hope to see you there!

What will I be bringing? Well, I WILL be running Avatar World once - twice if there's demand, but once is the plan. It doesn't have a day set but I have two interested people already so jump on it quick if you're interested!
I will NOT have Shining Void on hand.
I will also have enough supplies to run one game of Monsterhearts, but I'm more interested in playing than running that.
Other than that, I have only one plan: I'll be playing in Robert and Orion's game of Letting Go hopefully.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. Later folks!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment