Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Songs 2015: The Chainsmokers - Erase (Samantha Ronson Remix)

WEEK SIX: THE CHAINSMOKERS FT PRIYANKA CHOPRA - ERASE (SAMANTHA RONSON REMIX)

I've been getting pretty into The Chainsmokers lately. A lot of their remixes are genuinely great, but their original songs took a bit for me to get into. #SELFIE and Kanye are just so weird...but they  grow on you, and the production work is impressive. Erase, though, that song is good both in its original and its one official remix, this one. Speaking of this remix, it's HARD to track down on the internet! I had to figure out how to embed Spotify, and I hope to god it actually works cuz I've never done that before. Nope that didn't work but I found a YT vid thank god! I have no idea who Samantha Ronson or Priyanka Chopra are.
Enjoy!

Update on other projects: I'm in classes again so things might slow down a touch, though not much given the setup of my schedule. Legend of the Elements is in drafting, and it's going well! Learning Pixel Art is in final editing. The Shining Void is in stasis until I playtest it.
Oh, and I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV again, if you play you should message me or something!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment