Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Songs: U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight


There is a lot of good U2 stuff out there, and a lot of it gets a lot of airtime. I'm also into Where The Streets Have No Name, Vertigo, Beautiful Day, and so on, but I like this song a lot. I don't even know when I first heard it, or where. It was a while ago.
The video is really good for this one. Enjoy.

Despite enjoying quite a bit of U2's stuff, I don't own any albums, and as such I don't have much to reference when making the list of links, so it's basically just the ones mentioned above. Sorry :/

Links:
Where The Streets Have No Name
Vertigo
Beautiful Day

I will be back with a post about video games just as soon as I can draw Winter Harrison a little more consistently. If that means anything to you, well, you have good taste in games.
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment