Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 19

DAY NINETEEN: FAUNTS - M4 (PART II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gISlB1IdUjI&feature=player_embedded
So don't get on me about how this was totally the Mass Effect 1 credits song. That WAS how I was initially exposed to these fellows, but I've actually been enjoying the rest of their work as well. This song is still one of their cooler works though. It's low key, but still interesting. I enjoy it a lot, and you should check out their albums - the Mass Effect songs are just the beginning.
I'll mention that while I prefer M4 Part II over Das Malefitz (the ME3 ending one), they're both amazingly good.

Hey there, keep your eyes open here, I'll actually have cool new stuff that isn't Songaday going up really soon, like, today at some point!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment