Friday, June 22, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 22

DAY TWENTY-TWO: CUSTOM ROBO - HEAVEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0E6XGoRjAg&feature=player_embedded
I only played the Gamecube game Custom Robo (known as Custom Robo: Battle Revolution in Japan, and the fourth entry in the Custom Robo series. It was also the first released to the US). I gotta say, I really enjoyed it. I'd largely forgotten about it until I recently fell upon the soundtrack, and I heard this song, and I got flooded with nostalgia. This is a great game with a fun soundtrack. I gotta play the DS one.
Check out the game, and the soundtrack!

I plan to release my Character Sheet annotations for D&D Next today, and am finishing up the Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP review right now, so see you later today!
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment