Friday, June 8, 2012

Midsummer Songaday: Day 8

Wow, over a week already. It's gonna be really hard to adjust to getting almost no daily views again once I'm done with the month, I'm really enjoying the ~25 per day.
Oh, guess what? I post up advertising Humble Bundle, and what do they do? They add more games! Braid, Super Meat Boy, and Lone Survivor are all part of it now, and thus part of my collection. Go check it out.

DAY EIGHT: LACUNA COIL - AGAINST YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7v6zzn5qgc&feature=player_embedded
Been enjoying Lacuna Coil's latest album Dark Adrenaline lately. Very out of my genre, but still good. A lot of the songs look amazingly similar on Audiosurf, which is kinda hilarious. Maybe I'll take some pics or something.
Heard a remix of this album's song Trip the Darkness on the Underworld: Awakening soundtrack. That movie's actually giving me more music than I thought it would. Anyway, just wanted to get off of videogame stuff for a day.

Spent the whole night with friends (coming home at 11 at night from hanging out with friends? I haven't done that in...I don't think ever), now it's Mass Effect time. I'll probably finish the ME2 segment of my perfect paragon run tonight, super-excited to watch the Suicide Mission again. Later.

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment