Saturday, December 15, 2012

Historical Songaday: Day 15 (Cage the Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked)

From this point on until the New Year I am somewhere in between "hard to reach" and "completely unavailable." If days start being missed, it means I didn't prepare enough by the time I'm gone. Hopefully I'll have reviews written and given out on time, but they might be late. I'm going to try as best I can, sorry.

DAY FIFTEEN: CAGE THE ELEPHANT - AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKtsdZs9LJo&feature=player_embedded
This group is on the map thanks to Borderlands. It's a great song, and a pretty good first album(hits and misses galore, but more on the hits side). The second album is NOT is good in my eyes.
So, uh, yeah. It's late, this post is just a little too late, and I can't be damned to think up more stuff. Maybe I'll edit more stuff in later. 
Links:
Their site

No comments :

Post a Comment