Sunday, December 2, 2012

Historical Songaday: Day 2 (Pedro Macedo Camacho - Audiosurf Overture)

And here we are again!
DAY TWO: PEDRO MACEDO CAMACHO - AUDIOSURF OVERTURE

Well, a very different song. I don't know ANYTHING about the guy, or the history of the song. I just know that it's packaged in with Audiosurf(and was written for it) and that I enjoy it quite a bit. So enjoy.
That pretty much still holds true unfortunately. I know very little about this fellow. I know he did the music for Audiosurf and won several awards, and has now done music for a couple other indie games I don't know. I love Audiosurf though.

Links:
Audiosurf
Pedro Camacho's Site
SynthQuest Blue (my other favorite song by him)

See, not every day's gonna be long like the first one! Oh well, you're getting Sunday Songs today too, so no lack of music.
End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment