Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Midsummer '14 Day 29: Lime of the Season - I Like, Like Like You

DAY TWENTY-NINE: LIME OF THE SEASON - I LIKE, LIKE LIKE YOU

Brandon Strader made this remix of an array of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons songs for Lime of the Season, Hylian Lemon's remix album of that game. A follow up to HL's previous album remixing Oracle of Ages (Essence of Lime), this one doesn't disappoint. This song isn't actually my favorite from the album (check DJ Mokram's "Quicksands") there's a very limited selection uploaded in video right now.

I love Oracle of Seasons. Not only was it my first Zelda, it was one of my first games period. I have extremely fond memories of the game, and it's got a permanent place in my heart. When I talk about favorite Zeldas I put Wind Waker first, but I always make the point that the Oracle games aren't even in the same running, they get to jump the line.

Check out LIME OF THE SEASON and ESSENCE OF LIME!

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment