Monday, July 7, 2014

Midsummer '14 Day 7: Armin van Buuren - Turn This Love Around

DAY SEVEN: ARMIN VAN BUUREN & NERVO FT. LAURA V - TURN THIS LOVE AROUND

So I'm not van Buuren's biggest fan. I like that his music isn't quite as cynical as a lot of other music these days, but a lot of what he makes just doesn't sound very unique. Sometimes unique isn't all that important though as long as it's competent, and I think his album Intense is one of those cases. I like it. A lot of it found its way into Trance Is Life Episode 43, which is one of my favorites.

You know, I've heard a whole bunch of songs that feature NERVO but I don't think I've ever heard one of their own original songs.

I dunno, this song was really good to me yesterday and Armin was on my list of Midsummer '14 artists. Enjoy.

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment