Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Midsummer '14 Day 2: Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves - Les Deux Vendredis

DAY TWO: SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES - LES DEUX VENDREDIS

Sang-Froid is an interesting game. It's fun, and at the same time stunningly low-budget in places. The voice acting is truly, truly atrocious. One thing that stands up is the soundtrack, which all has this vibe that I can only call Canadian Folk (a belated happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians).
I picked Sang-Froid out of my list today because it's the polar opposite of the Tiesto song yesterday.

I love the feeling I get out of the whole soundtrack, but it's not up for download or buy anywhere I can find! Just gonna have to stitch together some Youtube videos into a playlist. What did we ever do without Youtube?

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment