Sunday, July 27, 2014

Midsummer '14 Days 2, 27: Hitman Blood Money, Bobby Hurman

This time's missed day wasn't actually my fault! The servers that manage the university ePass for my email (which also manages my blog) were bugged out until just a little bit ago, so I couldn't get in here to post this D:

DAY TWENTY-SIX: HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

I don't think Jesper Kyd's Hitman soundtracks are as good as his middle Assassin's Creed soundtracks, but they're still pretty good.

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN: BOBBY HURMAN - FORSEENFUSION
ForseenFusion from Immaculate Restitution on Myspace.
Bobby Hurman aka Immaculate Restitution aka 9inchesoffun is a pretty chill musician. I met him on Sheezyart many many years ago. Sadly, Sheezy has been closed for remodeling for years, so I actually have songs of his saved to my hard drive that don't exist elsewhere on the internet. It took a good bit of digging to even find this one, which I admit was one of my favorites. I wish Crystallinity was still up. Maybe I'll upload it myself sometime.

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment