Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Songaday: Day 20 (Avicii - Levels (Instrumental))

DAY TWENTY: AVICII - LEVELS (INSTRUMENTAL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vizHTz9tTO0
So, Avicii is a whole thing that I haven't really gotten into all that much. His tone is often a little too mainstream-pop/boring-techno for me sometimes. Levels deserves the popularity it has though, it's a great song.
I actually heard this song first when it was used by the DJ Harbinger crew, a group who remixes and modifies popular songs to use the Reaper voices from Mass Effect. It's pretty hilarious, and in some cases I'd argue even better than the original song.
Anyway, despite liking the artist in general, it's a good song. I don't have many links though since I don't listen to him.

Links:
Avicii

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment