Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Songaday: Day 6 (Sonic CD - Stardust Speedway US Jun Senoue Remix)

DAY SIX: SONIC CD - STARDUST SPEEDWAY US (CASH CASH VS JUN SENOUE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_t6CnQZAc0
I love pretty much all variations of the Stardust Speedway US theme. The original, all the variants of the original from the game, the Generations remix, this remix... I think this is my favorite, but Generations is also great. The Stardust Speedway JP song is good too, but not AS good in my opinion.
Of course, Sonic CD is also home to Sonic Boom, which is just awesome as well. There's a Crush 40 remix of Sonic Boom on the 20th Anniversary CD that's quite good.

I'm a big fan in general of Jun Senoue's work on the Generations soundtrack in particular as well.

Now, I'm really really exhausted, so once again, links will go up during the day.

EDIT: Sorry, last night's 2 1/2 hours of sleep caught up with me. So here's some links! Links are easily the most time-consuming portion of these write-ups, next to actually picking a song. I'll make sure they're up on time with the rest of the stuff Sunday though.
Links:
Sonic CD 20th Anniversary Disc
Stardust Speedway US Original
Stardust Speedway US Generations Mix
Stardust Speedway JP Original
Stardust Speedway JP Generations Mix
Sonic Boom Original
Sonic Boom (Crush 40)

End Recording,
Ego.

No comments :

Post a Comment